Whether you have allergies or intolerances, choose to avoid animal products, or some combination of the prior, you deserve a tasty treat! That's why I've collected this list of delicious gluten-free and dairy-free cookies. Whether it's the holiday season, time for the annual bake sale, or you're just in a baking mood, find exactly the gluten-free dairy-free cookie recipe you need with this comprehensive list. All of these cookies are also vegan/egg-free, though you'd never know by tasting them!
With the complex flavor of matcha and white miso, these cookies are an elevated take on a classic sugar cookie.
Chickpea Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is there anything more decadent than chocolate? Pack these cookies with your favorite dairy-free chocolate chips to satisfy those chocolate cravings.
Best Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
With pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, and rolled oats, this may be the best gluten-free cookie recipe for the fall season.
Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cardamom Oatmeal Cookies
Made with oats, oat flour, and pumpkin seeds, these fragrant cookies are also a textural treat. If you love warm spices and hearty cookie texture, this is the recipe for you!
Dipped Shortbread Cookies
Crisp and snappy, these gingersnaps are full of warm spice flavor. This classic recipe is the perfect way to keep you warm and cozy during the cold winter months.
Thin Mint Cookies
Healthy Breakfast Cookies
If you simply can't get enough cookies in your life, meet your new obsession. Lightly sweetened with maple syrup and ripe banana, these amazing cookies are a delicious and satiating way to start your day.
Sweet Potato and Pecan Shortbread Cookies
Cherry Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Peanut Butter
Many of these cookie recipes call for common ingredients. Here are some of my favorites:
- Gluten-free flour: After trying several gluten-free flour blends, my current favorite is King Arthur measure-for-measure flour because it gives me the best results in terms of flavor and texture. Another popular gluten-free flour that typically performs well (though sometimes I find it to have a drier result) is Bob's Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour.
- Dairy-free butter: Made from cashews and coconut oil, Miyoko's cultured vegan butter has a great taste and is palm oil free.
- Dairy-free chocolate: Enjoy life chocolate chips are a tasty option and tend to be available at most grocery stores. You can also check the ingredients of many dark chocolate bars as some will not have dairy as well.
- Gluten-free oats: Oats add great texture to many cookies on this list. If you do not have an allergy or celiac disease, you may be alright with any oats. However, if you need oats free from gluten contamination, Bob's Red Mill offers both old-fashioned and quick-cooking gluten-free oats.
- Salt: So many cookies benefit from a little sprinkle of salt on top to balance the sweetness! I love Maldon smoked sea salt flakes, but whatever coarse salt is available at your grocery store will also work great!
While you may already have a baking sheet and a mixing bowl, here are a few other helpful pieces of equipment for your baking endeavors:
- Stand mixer: If you are looking to upgrade from a hand mixer, or you love to bake regularly, this classic piece of kitchen equipment may be worth the investment for you.
- Cookie scoop: Using a cookie scoop can help to give very uniformly sized cookies.
- Cooling rack: Using a wire rack is the best way to get your cookies cooled quickly. This is especially helpful for gluten-free cookies as they tend to be a little more likely to fall apart when warm than their gluten-containing counterpart.
Thanks for browsing this collection of gluten-free dairy-free cookie recipes! If you found some cookies you'd like to make, don't forget to pin this post to Pinterest so you don't lose it!